Let my Dubai Holiday Villa
Let your Dubai Holiday Villa with Dubai’s No1 Holiday Villa Rental Specialist
Register your Holiday Villa – Coming Soon Jan 2023
Our dedicated villa website will ensure that your holiday villa receives the best exposure and is marketed worldwide directly to a broader audience, maximising your rental returns.
- No sign-up fees
- Your villa is listed on Dubai’s No1 dedicated villa website
- Vetted & loyal clients
- Complimentary 3-D virtual Matterport tour
- Top Google rankings
- Free pricing & completive market analysis
- All-inclusive commission
- Experts in property management
- Three local offices in Dubai
- Entirely hands-off – from guest check-in to housekeeping
- No personal usage exclusions – stay at your property whenever you wish!
- Licensed by DTCM Dubai (Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing)
- Professional member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Can I let my holiday villa in Dubai?
Yes, before renting out your villa as a holiday home in Dubai, homeowners will need to obtain the relevant permit. This refers to the holiday home licence in Dubai, which is issued by the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
Who specialises in letting holiday Villas in Dubai
Dubai Holiday Villas is the No1 holiday villa specialist for property management of vacation villas in Dubai
What is the minimum stay on villa in Dubai
The majority of Dubai Holiday Villas have a minimum stay of 3 nights
Do all holiday villas in Dubai with a private swimming pool
Yes, the majority of Dubai Holiday Villas have a private swimming pool or a local community swimming pool